First, I must explain something. I'm only faceplace friends with 3 people I went to high school with. 98% of my graduating classes were ignorant douchebags and the other 2% were these 3 people and me. (Don't question my math because it is probably wrong)
Anyways, as I have mentioned before, Mindy is going to school to become an accountant. 1 of my 3 highschool faceplace friends is an accountant. Her name is Hannah and I am not really sure how we became such good friends in high school as we are nothing alike.
And now we are still nothing alike although we do have a love for antiques.
She loves old, ugly antique shit so much that I am pretty sure she is turning in to a hoarder.
Seriously, this is her living room.
Anyways, Mindy and Hannah have developed an internet relationship where they discuss how they were really meant to be together because of their love of accounting or something like that.
A few moments ago Hannah sent me this message via Words with Friends. I laughed so hard that I definitely pulled a muscle in my neck.
"Your wife just used the word sex in a game with me. I think she wants me."
Funniest thing ever.
Although to be fair, a faceplace conversation from earlier in the evening had already had me dying laughing once.